Part Time Senior Naturopath/Nutritionist
Date listed 15/9/20
We are expanding!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the dedicated Hälsa Health team.
We are on the lookout for a Senior Naturopath and/or Nutritionist with a special interest in reproductive hormones & fertility to join our expanding team as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate would have an analytical, evidence-based approach and be a self-starter ready to assist our motivated patients with their health goals.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Patient consultations and detailed case taking with the option of face to face or via zoom
- Manage bookings and payments
- Comfortable with pathology interpretation and requesting
- Deliver individualised treatment plan and goals within 24hrs
- Respond to patient enquiries between sessions
- Prescribing supplements and liquid herbal medicine (naturopath)
- Contribution to newsletter, blog, and social media
- Ability to work 1-2 days a week (opportunity to expand past 2 days)
- Willing to host and speak at various internal and external events
- Excellent communication and listening skills
Skills and experience include:
- 5+ years clinical experience
- Have a special interest in fertility, infertility, ART, HA, endometriosis, PCOS, and F.A.M.
- Adv dip or above qualification in Naturopathy and/or Nutrition
- Additional qualifications in reproductive hormones will be looked upon favourably
- Belong to a professional association & hold the appropriate insurances
- Self-starter and able to work both independently and part of a team
- Demonstrate a passion for keeping up to date with the latest research
- Organised, flexible, able to handle a busy consulting day
- Excellent computer and software skills
- Competent level of understanding in social media
Perks & Remuneration:
- Work alongside a truly amazing team
- Fully furnished stunning studio space located in the heart of Sydney next to central station
- Fully stocked dried and liquid herb dispensary
- Remote working opportunities
- Free access to our monthly events
- Social media and marketing support
- Competitive renumeration
- Regular team catch-ups (over brunch!)
About Hälsa Health
Halsa Health is a multidisciplinary clinic based in Surry Hills offering Australia wide online sessions.
We have helped hundreds of women achieve their fertility goals, understand and take control of their hormonal health, improve digestive symptoms and manage stress & anxiety. At Hälsa, we believe that health is unique to each woman and we seek to provide individualised plans for our patients that suit their needs and busy lives.
Our philosophy is to educate and empower our patients and help them figure out how to bring their body back to balance and function optimally.
Our team is made up of energetic and highly motivated Naturopaths and Nutritionists who live and breathe what they do. The Hälsa team encourages individuality in how each practitioner approaches sessions while supporting each other, sharing knowledge and always assisting to get the best outcome for our patients. Our dynamic is unique and is what sets us apart from other clinics.
We do not require you to send through a formal resume (we think they are outdated) just pop us an email and let us know a bit about your experience, passion for natural medicine and qualifications.